Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yosemite Revisited

Last weekend I took a group of guys from JBU to Yosemite. We had a good time, and you really should ask them for stories rather then me, as they were at least 8 times more excited than I.

But I wanted to share some fun bits with you.

First, these guys sang. They sang in the car, sang at night, and sang in the morning.

Second, most of them had never been to the Pacific, let alone California, or Yosemite. It goes without saying that they were very excited.

Check out some of the pictures, and if these guys ever roll your way, be sure and invite them in for stories.

4 Comments:

Blogger the Opinionator said...

WHOA! an update?!

-Ben

8:45 AM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

You joke about GE...but they actually DO watch you...UH OH!

-Ben

1:44 PM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

Nicely enough, that Propane Balloon post is still on the front page...

...

-Ben

8:26 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

Wow, Nate, I didn't know that you knew those jbu guys. How is that? I know every single one of them. Weird...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home